Why attend an APAIE Conference & Exhibition?
Annual Conference & Exhibition
Connecting international education professionals
The annual APAIE Conference & Exhibition seeks to bring together international educators, institutions and organisations who are active in Asia-Pacific higher education, for five days of networking and professional development, including three days of exhibition. The event is usually held in late March and provides an opportunity to establish and strengthen ties both within the region and between the Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
The significance of the Asia-Pacific in international education
The APAIE Conference & Exhibition debuted in 2006 with 400 participants in Seoul, South Korea. It now attracts over 2,500 delegates from 55+ countries/regions, with more than 500 organisations represented in the exhibition hall. The growing attendance each year reflects the burgeoning interest in the region and recognition of the Asia Pacific’s important role in international education, making the APAIE conference & exhibition a key event for the international higher education community.
Conference delegates, presenters and exhibitors include:
- Officers responsible for international mobility of students, faculty and staff
- National and regional international education organisations and associations
- Leaders in interculturalism, internationalisation and the student experience
- Presidents, Vice Chancellors, Directors and Principals in higher education
- Government representatives and policymakers
- Professionals who work in or provide services to the international education community
- Leaders in advancing opportunities for indigenous and newcomer communities in international education
We can’t wait to see you at a future APAIE Conference & Exhibition!
Why attend an APAIE Conference & Exhibition
Watch this summary video from APAIE 2019